Thursday 28 December 2017

A plea for green earth


The plant is the producer of the food chain. It provides food, shelter, and medicine. A dense green patch touches all. Rapid industrialization is the hologram of civilization but at the cost of deforestation? pollution and has forced a lot of species to the extinction. I, you and everyone else understands the role of plants in our life irrespective of the level of education. People all the level shares effort to makes this earth looks green. Government plans afforestation, people far from city plant trees and people in densely populated industrialized cities put shrubs in pots as a plea for a green city. This original photograph is a snap of my terrace garden. My flat is located on the top floor of a four-storeyed building the capital city of Odisha. It is one of the evening in rainy season. A with a lot of clouds in the sky. It is a very rapidly expanding the city. I am in this flat for last 2years.My only daughter, wife, and parents to spend some time every morning and afternoon to look after this bonsai forest. My daughter enjoys fresh roses. I like tomato, brinjal and green chili. The impact of season change is quite apparent. In summer, these plants need more water, grow taller and look healthy. In the winter, the plants appear constipating in growth, do not much flower and look boring. I spare some time in the late evening after hospital time.Like anyone else ,I am also busy otherwise :earning ,spending and browsing a smart phone . The terrace view shows crows are enjoying the city life perching on the sky touching iron rods from upcoming innumerable skyscrapers. The complex issues of industrialization and the good living condition is deeply connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment